Please sign in to contact the vendor
3.3" FHD (1920x1080), Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Processor 1.8 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz),
8GB DDR3 (on board),
Intel UHD Graphics 620,
HD IR/RGB Combo Camera (Facial Recognition Login),
illuminated chicklet UK Keyboard, Sleeve,
The world’s smallest 13-inch laptop
Creativity. Style. Innovation. These are the qualities that define the elegant new ZenBook 13. Everything in this take-anywhere masterpiece — it’s the world’s smallest 13-inch laptops* — is designed to give you the freedom to discover your creative power, including its breathtaking frameless NanoEdge display. You’ll appreciate not only the tremendous power within and the thoughtful attention to detail — such as the exclusive ErgoLift hinge and NumberPad touchpad — but also the timeless beauty of the design, with its sensational Royal Blue or Icicle Silver finish enhanced by the new Rose Gold trim panel. ZenBook 13 is waiting: are you ready to unleash your creative power?
ZenBook 13 heralds a new era of ultraportable design, with an ultracompact, ultralight chassis. Featuring the 4-sided NanoEdge display, the ZenBook 13 is the world’s smallest 13-inch laptop. In fact, the ZenBook 13 is smaller than an A4-size paper, and is 14% smaller than the previous generation ZenBook 13 (UX331).
Designed to give you the most screen area in the least physical space, the new frameless four-sided NanoEdge design of ZenBook 13 is simply breathtaking: it makes any visuals more immersive, with less distraction for your eyes. The ultraslim bezels1 are just 2.8mm thin at the sides, 3.3mm at the bottom and a mere 5.9mm at the top to accommodate the camera. The effect is truly stunning — it’s like an infinity pool for your eyes! And with this ultra-compact display, ZenBook 13 is only about the size of an A4 sheet — in fact, it’s the one of the smallest 13-inch laptops around.
With any ZenBook, your comfort is one of our top priorities. ZenBook 13 goes the extra mile with its exclusive ErgoLift hinge, an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. But that’s not all: the carefully calculated tilt improves cooling and audio
Creativity demands a great screen, so ZenBook 13 has a crisp, clear, high-resolution display that makes any visuals look their best, with wide viewing angles and vivid, accurate colors. It also features exclusive ASUS technologies — including ASUS Splendid and ASUS Tru2Life Video — that fine-tune display parameters to ensure optimum eye comfort and color performance, for any kind of content.
Designed to empower your creativity, ZenBook 13 doesn’t sacrifice performance for size. It’s built to give you all the raw power you need for effortless on-the-go computing. Featuring the latest Intel® Core™ processors and packed with high-quality, high-performance components, ZenBook 13 will never keep you waiting. Whether you’re creating complex documents, mining data, retouching photos, editing videos, or simply taking a gaming break, ZenBook 13 lets you do more — and do it quicker.
To create the next generation of ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, the ASUS Golden Ear team worked with renowned home and automotive audio experts Harman Kardon. The results are astonishing. A tailored mix of superior hardware — including smart amplifier technology that delivers louder sound with no distortion — and cleverly designed software ensure that ZenBook 13 gives you the ultimate audio experience.
When you’re working on the go, it’s vital to be able to connect with anything and everything. ZenBook 13 features the revolutionary USB-C™ port for any-way-up connections and superfast USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfers. And you’ll also find a USB 3.1 Type-A port, a USB 2.0 port, an HDMI port and a microSD card reader, so it’s easy to connect to all your current and future peripherals.
None of the traditional ZenBook style has been lost, though: there’s the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on the lid and a choice of prestigious Royal Blue or sophisticated Icicle Silver finishes, both newly enhanced with a contrasting Rose Gold trim panel above the keyboard for an extra touch of luxury. The elegant Royal Blue color is inspired by the awesome beauty of a golden sunrise over the deep-blue ocean. The sophisticated Icicle Silver reflects the stunning contrasts of native gold and moonlight silver, a harmonious pairing celebrated in this classic theme.
ZenBook 13 meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments including extreme altitudes, temperatures and humidity. It has also passed ASUS internal laptop tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
ZenBook 13 and Windows 10 put you in total control of your laptop — without lifting a finger. The advanced biometric hardware works seamlessly with Windows Hello and Cortana, so you can wake up your laptop and log in using just your face, and command ZenBook 13 with your voice. Once you’ve experienced the convenience of hands-free computing, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
- As of August 17, 2018 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13/14/15 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 13.3 inches, 14 inches and 15.6 inches) from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Wi-Fi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual Wi-Fi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-8265U, 8GB RAM, FHD display, 256GB PCIe® SSD. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in August 2018 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 150nits. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
No posts found