We provide a guaranteed Returns & Refund when you make payment for your purchase through any of the payment options provided by Duoiba.com.
How Duoiba.com Operates:
Duoiba.com is an online marketplace where different sellers and buyers meet and do business in Africa; Duoiba.com does not own any of the items sold on the marketplace.
What Duoiba.com does is to connect buyers with sellers and ensure safe transactions within the marketplace.
When you receive a product that you ordered and paid for, and you find it is not according to your specification, you can request a full refund and return the item, or keep the item and request a partial refund.
You can submit refund requests up to 3 days after you have received your order.
2. The item you received is not according to your specification.
3. The delivery is later than the time specified in the purchase contract.
4. The goods are seized by customs due to our error.
5. You ordered for 1000 items and only received 99.
6. You ordered for 100 items but 30 pieces do not work properly.
Our Buyer Protection Guarantee is not available under the following circumstances:
1. You made payment for your purchase directly to Seller and then a dispute arose.
5. You ordered a particular item and received a different specification than you expected, but the purchase contract doesn’t clearly state which specification the item should be.
6. Other exceptional circumstances outside our control.
How to Request and Get Your Refund:
1. Login into your account on Duoiba.com
2. Click on “Purchase History”
3. Under “Options”, click on the “eye icon” next to the order you want to request a Refund.
4. Then click on “Request” stating the following: Reason for Refund request, Your Phone number and bank account detail where you want the refund to be paid.
5. Duoiba.com will follow up on your request and ensure you get your refund between 2 – 7 working days.